Below is a map of the 50-50 race course. For those taking on the Firebreather Challenge, it will be one loop. Follow along carefully:
1) Start at the left most green star (camp pyoca) and head north east along 10.
2) Stay on 10 and loop back around to go south west toward the high-five zone.
3) At the end of the high-five zone, go left on 6 toward the aid station (green star).
4) After the aid station, go to trail 4 and follow it north east to the end.
5) Follow the road past Knob Lake and follow it to the left to the stairs.
6) Climb the stairs to trail 1
7) At the Old Fire Tower Site, stay to the right and follow trail 2.
8) At the top of your climb on trail 2, immediately turn right and go back down to the next aid station (green star).
9) From the aid station, take trail 3. Midway through the climb, take a left at the T and continue to climb towards trail 2.
10) At the top of your climb, take a right on trail 2. Follow this all the way to the Service Area.
11) Follow the gravel road to the right towards the Youth Camp area. Go across the camp to the tree line, then follow it towards trail 3.
12) Take trail until you see a sign for trail 5 on your left.
13) Follow trail 5 to the back side of Knob Lake. Take a left and follow the lake across the dam.
14) Go down the dam and follow the gravel roads in the camp grounds toward the aid station (green star).
15) Continue south west along the road to Cypress Pond (near the forestry entrance).
16) Go back on the trails toward the high-five zone.
17) At the top of the high-five zone, turn left and head down to Lake Pyoca.
18) Stay left where the trail splits and go around the lake. Follow the shoreline back to the start.